What is Emerging Leaders?
Emerging Leaders is an affinity group of United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties. The group focuses on providing service, socials, and leadership opportunities to those between the ages of 20-40.
Since 2014 Emerging Leaders membership has provided tens of thousands of dollars funding and service to a variety of nonprofit entities. We also serve as a community aimed at connecting members with community leaders and other philanthropy-minded individuals through networking and professional development opportunities.
Follow our Facebook Page to stay updated with the latest volunteer and social activities as they happen!
- Make an Impact by taking part in meaningful volunteer projects and community events.
- Strengthen your network by connecting with like-minded leaders at social events, online, and in exclusive sessions with business and community leaders.
- Build your leadership capacity through access to leadership training and professional development opportunities.
WHAT YOU GET
- Invitations to Exclusive Professional Development Events
- Monthly Volunteering and Social Events
- Leadership and Recognition Opportunities
- Yearly contribution of any amount to be donated to United Way's Campaign
- Age range (20-40 years)
- An account on www.volunteermpc.org and a willingness to make a meaningful impact in the community
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Return your pledge card as part of your workplace United Way Campaign
- JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
- Text EL to 41444
For more information or to join the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org