The Give To Win raffle, auction and 50/50 is a new element to the United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties' 2021 Campaign. Find out more at the links below.
All prizes are donated or sponsored. No campaign dollars are used to cover the cost of this event.
Eligibility Rules for the 2021 Campaign Raffle, Auction, and 50/50
- The raffle, auction, and 50/50 campaigns will end December 16, 2020 at 12 p.m.
- Employees of the United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties, and immediate family members are ineligible to win.
- Winners must provide their contact information and Social Security Number for state raffle reporting requirements before shipment or delivery of prizes.
- By entering, each winner agrees that United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties may use their name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
- No cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of receipt of the prizes.
- Winners will be required to pay any applicable taxes relating to the transactions, including, but not limited to, federal and state income taxes.
- Participation in this drawing may affect the tax deductibility of your gift. You should consult your tax advisor for more detailed information.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The drawing will be randomly selected through the third-party provider Rallyup.com. Winners will first be notified by email following the conclusion of the raffle, auction, and 50/50 on November 10, 2020.